- Ashburn Health Insurance Discounts FirstQuoteHealth.com/Virginia_Discounts
- Eligible for New Health Coverage? AffordableHealthQuotesForYou.com
- Need Health Insurance Now? agilehealthinsurance.com
1. ObamaCare was written by the health insurance and drug industry lobbyists.
2. Obamacare has a Review Panel to monitor benfits given to Seniors and what should and should not be allowed regarding health care treatments
3. ObamaCare puts in place new rules that prohibit plans with annual limits.
4. Obamacare puts 15 unelected bureaucrats in charge of meeting a budget target in Medicare with its newly created Independent Payment Advisory Board (IPAB) .
5. Obamacare delivers a strong blow to Medicare Advantage (MA), which allows seniors to receive Medicare benefits from a private health plan of their choosing.
6. ObamaCare expands Medicaid (medical care for the poor) to everyone (under the Medicare age of 65) who has income less than 133% the federal poverty level.
7. ObamaCare will shorten the amount of time Doctors have with each patient, and lengthen the amount of time patients will have to wait.
8. ObamaCare means a two-tier Health Care System.
9. Obamacare attempts to address the challenge of covering people with pre-existing conditions with heavy-handed mandates, especially the requirement that all Americans enroll in government-approved insurance plans (the so-called “individual mandate”).
10. Obamacare is deeply unpopular because it is based on a bureaucratic, government-centered vision of American health care.
11. Obamacare will require us to pay insurers for “preventive care” as defined by government.
12. Obamacare will restrict the ability of insurance companies to consider health risks when setting insurance premiums.
13. Obamacare asserts on Congress’s behalf a power to restrain the liberty of an extremely broad group of Americans, and these Americans have not revealed any tendency to endanger their neighbors as the ex-inmates had in Comstock .
14. Obamacare is at least a step toward the egalitarianism Jesus tried to teach us.
15. Obamacare is probably the first case to ever involve what is arguably a sleeper tax — that is, a tax that isn’t called a tax in the law itself, but may behave like one.
16. Obamacare and the EPA will together revoke and invalidate the US Constitution.
17. Obamacare includes provisions for people who are so bad off they can’t afford a premium.
18. Obamacare failure now evident as health care costs rise nationwide.
19. Obamacare, and its vast catalog of new rules and regulations, does exactly what we don’t need. It makes it impossible for firms to make any reasonable estimate about the costs and the potential profits from investments.
20. Obamacare itself, which has consistently polled badly, fueled that movement.
21. ObamaCare which doesn’t take full effect until 2014 and is far from perfect.
22. ObamaCare is holding your health care hostage and offering no real choice.
23. Obamacare will cause controversy no matter what’s said about it, and is likely to continue as a source of controversy long after the Supreme Court renders its decision this Thursday.
24. Obamacare stymies their efforts with bureaucracy without making any effort to bolster their ranks or their morale.
25. ObamaCare is leaving a comet tail of broken promises as it steamrolls its way through our economy and into our lives.
26. Obamacare instead could be repealed and replaced with far superior reforms…which in fact are the author’s recommendations.
27. ObamaCare is just the latest in a very long series of Unconstitutional Federal over reaches never intended by our Founding Fathers.
28. Obamacare will speed the U.S. along the road to insolvency.
29. Obamacare also means that for up to 20 million Americans, they will lose the insurance they currently have, the insurance that they like and they want to keep
30. Obamacare is a job killer.
31. Obamacare will die at least one of three deaths: judicial, political or economic. If the Supreme Court allows this abomination to stand, voters can still deliver its death blow at the polls in November.
32. Obamacare sticks the states with a $50 billion additional copay on a vastly-expanded version of Medicaid—and threatens to withdraw every Medicaid dollar from a state if they refuse—while at the same time continuing to tax all the citizens of that state through their bi-weekly payroll taxes is an unconstitutional assault on the status of the states as sovereigns that are coequal with the federal government.
33. ObamaCare uses the Social Security language of the Internal Revenue Code to determine who is eligible for “religious conscience” objection to the insurance mandate.
34. ObamaCare is specifically written not to apply equally to everyone.
35. Obamacare is what happens when things like the commerce clause are allowed to be distorted. Like the right uses it to ban marijuana despite it should be a state issue and despite the Constitution having been amended (twice!) to ban alcohol.
36. Obamacare is yet another vehicle designed to TAKE our God given Freedom.
37. Obamacare has virtually no outlays in 2011, because the Medicaid expansion and subsidies don’t start up until 2014, which means the shifting time frame drops a year of no implementation and adds one of full implementation.
38. Obamacare promotes the emergence of Mega-Hospitals that would employ all physicians.
39. Obamacare addresses this obvious interstate problem in a direct way.
40. Obamacare has not created a net healthcare benefit, but rather simply reshuffled the burden.
41. Obamacare, on the other hand, is like a lifeguard issuing parking tickets.
42. Obamacare does not allow you to move to another state to avoid being told that you must purchase something, you are locked in at the federal level no matter where you live.
43. ObamaCare requires every American to purchase health insurance, it requires every state to establish health insurance exchanges, and it dramatically expands Medicaid. Each of these – private health insurances programs, exchanges, and Medicaid – can, and in some case are required to, provide coverage for abortion.
44. ObamaCare provides grants for establishing ” School-based Health Centers ,” which could be run by abortion organizations like Planned Parenthood. While the law prevents these clinics from being used to “provide” abortions, it encourages groups like Planned Parenthood to make abortion referrals.
45. If Obamacare actually offered consumers a free market choice of where to get services, it would be a lot more balanced and effective.
46. If Obamacare gets struck down and the Democrats aren’t prepared, Obama is going to be up a creek without a paddle.
47. If Obamacare falls — by court verdict or congressional fiat — that will not be a disaster.
48. If ObamaCare makes it through the gauntlet, it will prove to Americans that their government can assure a human right.
49. If Obamacare is overturned (this remains a big “if” despite funeral planning by various media personalities), then it will be because it was a dishonest plan from the very beginning.
50. If Obamacare is struck down on the grounds that no individual in the United States may be forced to purchase healthcare by any branch or level of government, then such a ruling will make Romneycare unconstitutional at the federal level.